Disclaimer, Terms, and Conditions
The Law Office of Shannon T. Stokes, LLC thanks you for visiting our web site and hopes that you have found the tools and information on our web site to be useful. The use of this web site is restricted by the following Terms and Conditions. You should read the following information carefully.
NO CLIENT-LAWYER RELATIONSHIP
Use of this web site, the links to or from this web site, e-mail or other contacts through this web site, or any response to requests for more information through this web site should not be considered legal advice nor under any circumstances to have created a client-lawyer relationship. A CLIENT-LAWYER RELATIONSHIP CAN ONLY BE ESTABLISHED AFTER AN INITIAL CONSULTATION WITH A REPRESENTATIVE OF THIS FIRM, A WRITTEN RETAINER AGREEMENT HAS BEEN ENTERED INTO AND SIGNED, AND PAYMENT OF THE RETAINER IF REQUIRED (INCLUDING THE CLEARING OF ANY FUNDS) HAS BEEN COMPLETED.
You agree the Law Office of Shannon T. Stokes, LLC, its attorney(s), and its staff are under no duty to meet with, advise, refer, render opinions, counsel, investigate, research, communicate, or undertake any action whatsoever on your behalf merely because of your use of this web site. The Law Office of Shannon T. Stokes, LLC reserves the right to decline any representation in compliance with the rules regulating The South Carolina Bar.
The production of this web site and its contents have been intended to meet and comply with all of the rules regulating The South Carolina Bar and any material contained in this web site that does not meet those rules is unintended. In the event you find any material on this web site objectionable or believe it to be violative of the rules regulating The South Carolina Bar, please contact the Law Office of Shannon T. Stokes, LLC by utilizing the information provided on the “contact us” page of this web site.
In the event you have concerns about the confidentiality or privilege of any legal issue, or fact, contact the Law Office of Shannon T. Stokes, LLC directly and outside the presence of any third party and a determination will then be made whether or not the Law Office of Shannon T. Stokes, LLC is willing to discuss your case.
NOT LEGAL ADVICE
For Informational Purposes Only
The information available for viewing on www.shannonlaw.org is for advertising and general information purposes only and SHOULD NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE CONSIDERED TO BE LEGAL ADVICE. Most areas of law are complex and each situation is unique. Use of any published information, e-mail link, request for information, or other contacts through this web page should not be considered to be legal advice.
Since this web site is for informational purposes only and is considered advertising material, it SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED SOLICATION. Retaining an attorney is an important decision and should not be entered into lightly, but only after careful consideration. As a client-lawyer relationship cannot be formed with the Law Office of Shannon T. Stokes, LLC or its attorney(s) through this web site, this web site should only be considered as an invitation to contact use with you particular legal needs to see if the firm would be interested in taking you case. Use of this web site, its links or features cannot be considered an agreement with the Law Office of Shannon T. Stokes, LLC to take your case. Neither the Law Office of Shannon T. Stokes, LLC nor you can make a proper decision regarding the creation of a client-attorney relationship until after an initial consultation and our mutual decision to enter into a written contingency, flat fee, or hourly fee agreement.
NO EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY AND NO RELIANCE
The Law Office of Shannon T. Stokes, LLC offers no warranty, express or implied, regarding the use of this web site. Use of this web site requires that you agree to be bound by the following conditions:
- By using this web site you agree this web site, or any web site you may link to through this web site, is not a substitute for legal advice.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree a client-lawyer relationship between yourself and the Law Office of Shannon T. Stokes, LLC can only be created after consultation with a duly authorized representative of the Law Office of Shannon T. Stokes, LLC, executing a written retainer agreement, paying the proper retainer, and after any associated funds have cleared.
- None of the information, tips, tools, links, or any other material contained within this web site necessarily reflects the opinions and/or advice of the Law Office of Shannon T. Stokes, LLC, its attorney(s), or any of its staff.
- You agree there is no guarantee any of the information contained in this web site is complete, accurate, or current.
- All provisions contained within the Terms and Conditions of the Disclaimer also apply to any web site a user may link to from this web site.
- You agree not to take any action or rely on any information contained in this web site, or on any information you may obtain through this web site or in response to any inquiries made through this web site, or on another web site you may link to through this web site without first seeking the advice of an attorney.
No provision of this Disclaimer, Terms and Conditions should be considered in isolation and all provisions are integrated into, and are part of, this entire Disclaimer, Terms and Conditions.
In the event any provision of this Disclaimer, Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid, you agree every other provision remains in full force and effect and the finding that one or more parts of this Disclaimer, Terms and Conditions is invalid shall not be considered to render any other part of this Disclaimer, Terms and Conditions to be invalid.